The below advertised position is unfortunately already closed. However, if you would still like to submit your Curriculum Vitae and/or any other accompanying documents, kindly send them to email@example.com. Thank you.
Are you ready to join a 5-star award winning resort? We are looking for you!
If you are an independent and hardworking professional who has senior experience managing a housekeeping department we have a rewarding opportunity for you. You will be responsible for managing our brand standards within your department while ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained throughout the hotel. You will also be responsible for ensuring guests’ needs are anticipated and expectations met.
- Implementing the department’s operating standards and procedures for smooth running of the department
- Ensuring the maintenance of quality standards, safety and comfort. This covers the general cleanliness of the rooms and corridors, linen, furniture and all other amenities in the hotel rooms
- Ensuring allequipment, furnishings and fittings are maintained and in good working condition at all times
- Address any issues raised in the customer feedback reports and make suitable recommendations where applicable in regards to housekeeping
- Maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory
- Monitor and manage costs as per budget guidelines
- Ensure appropriate handling and disposal of waste matter
- Plan and organize staff duties and rotations to ensure hotel standards are upheld at all times
- Monitor the leave and off schedules and ensure hotel policies are adhered to at all times
- Identify departmental training needs and ensure appropriate training is concducted
- Ensure housekeeping items purchased are of good quality at all times
- Any other duties that may be assigned to him/her from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Sound knowledge of housekeeping matters including laundry management
- Logistical planning skills
- Over 5 years’ experience in the hotel industry as an Executive Housekeeper
- A firm understanding of the importance of hygiene, health and safety in a hotel environment (critical)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and develop staff skills and gain their trust and cooperation to achieve results
- Look after the interests of the hotel guests and ensure that their wants, needs and expectations are met/exceeded
5 years +
March 8, 2019
The deadline has passed.
<< Back to Job Listings