The below advertised position is unfortunately already closed. However, if you would still like to submit your Curriculum Vitae and/or any other accompanying documents, kindly send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Are you ready to join a 5-star award winning resort? We are looking for you!
If you are an independent and hardworking professional who has experience supervising a Spa in a 4 to 5 star hotel environment we have a rewarding opportunity for you. Reporting to the Spa and Gym manager, you will be responsible for the award winning Siyara Spa operations while maintaining key oversight over the gym and guest requirements in your area.
Your main responsibilities and essential job functions will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Ensure client enquiries are answered, reservations recorded correctly and payment procedures are completed
- Offer professional, friendly and engaging service to clients
- Accommodate the Spa guest preferences and special requests through the assignment of operational tasks to spa and fitness staff
- Support spa reservations and operational areas to ensure maximum yield and labor efficiency
- Implement operational standard operating procedures for both the spa and fitness facilities to encourage standard practices and operational efficiencies
- Maintain supervisor and line-employee development programs that encourage continuing education, internal promotions and professional development
- Practice a “clean as you go” approach to work areas
- Handle emergency situations with urgency and discretion
- Assign job tasks to spa personnel as suited to their position and ability
- Check that all areas of the spa are set as per the standard operating manual
- Ensure professional par levels are maintained and products are available in treatment rooms, etc. as needed by staff
- Assist in the operation of all spa departments and to have knowledge of all Spa treatments
- Coordinate & schedule treatment bookings
- Ensure the treatment rooms are prepared for treatments according to specified guidelines
- Assist guests with product information and retail sales
- Assist the Therapists with treatment booking and managing the calendars
- Maintain stock levels and ensure all products are displayed as per standards
- Update and manage client profiles
- Prepare daily reports
- Previous spa / Salon management experience in a hotel set-up preferred
- College Diploma preferred
- Preferably two years’ supervisory experience
- Friendly, energetic, dependable and customer oriented.
- Must be very detail oriented
- Ability to work with a variety of staff and management in a cooperative manner
- Skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
1 year +
October 4, 2019
The deadline has passed.
<< Back to Job Listings